- Piano lessons: Typically, lessons occur weekly for 30-minutes at $25 per lesson. Billing occurs at the beginning of the month. Occasionally there are five weeks in a month. Therefore, tuition would be $125 for that month. One-hour lessons are also available.
- Voice lessons: Lessons usually occur weekly for 1 hour. Tuition is $50 per hour. Occasionally there are five weeks in a month. Therefore, tuition would be $250 for that month. Half-hour lessons are also available for voice students.
- Piano and voice lessons can be offered more than once per week as an option.
- Books and other materials such as metronomes and flash-cards are an additional charge. The teacher will provide those materials for you.
- The full month’s tuition is due the first week of the month. Due to the amount of students on the schedule, time is limited. Not only does the monthly tuition pay for the lessons, it reserves your time slot for the month. Payments made after the 7th will be billed a late charge of $15.
- Checks may be made out to Jen Rathbun.
- If a cancellation by the teacher occurs, the student will be offered a make-up lesson, depending on schedule availability and the lesson will be credited.
- Lessons may be rescheduled by the student or parent with one week notice. After that time, the instructor loses the opportunity to re-schedule another student in your time-slot and must charge you for it. Special exceptions, such as illness on the day of the lesson, may be rescheduled.
- If the student does not show up for a lesson or provide proper notification, the student will lose that lesson. Make-ups will not be offered, and no credit can be transferred from one month to another.
- Please call 281-685-1455 between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. No calls will be taken after 3 pm, in order to prevent interrupted lessons. Emails are always welcome at email@example.com.
Practice and attendance
- As a parent, you are investing in your child’s education. New students will need guidance at home and a structure put in place for practice times. For younger students, it is recommended they practice their lesson songs at least three times daily. For older students, practicing a minimum of 15-30 minutes per day, depending on their levels, is recommended.
- Because your child’s lessons are important, disruptions need to be kept to a minimum. Siblings who need to be brought to lessons should be supervised at all times and kept quiet during lessons.